Pages

Saturday, September 22, 2012

Friend



Time is so fast
I'm afraid of the fact
Parting brings sorrow ..
Friend ..
Do not ever forget me
Memories of our days
Where laughter and jokes
Adorn the beauty of our youth ..
Friend ..
Will you remember me ..
Although asked my smile ...:)

Friends of ...
You are a gift ...
God's grace given me beautiful
You are the one who is always there
And my horrible ...
I do not want to lose you ...
I do not want to restrain yourself ...
I just want to have someone who is always in

my side ...
I want to be the only person ...
That can make you happy
Friends of ...
If I could fly to the sky ...
I'm taking you to the moon
I'll get you a star up there
Give them to you, so you'll know that ...
I love you ...
Friends of ...
Because friendship means so much
I pray that you and I always keep this friendship ...
Friends of ...
Anywhere ...
Whenever ...
I will always be in my memory menyimpanmu
And take care of them ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment